Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 30

September 9, 2013
 
This week Kyler really didn't give us a solid weekly update.  We we're just chatting back and forth!
 
So I started out with an email to him and updated him on the family and asked him about his week.
I also sent him some pictures of our family!
 
Kyler:
Oh my gosh I'm loving these pictures!! Keep 'em coming!

How are y'all!!?? sounds like everything is good! I can't believe how fast everything is going!! That's awesome about Berkley and BYU and Carston and his complete change of hobbies over the past seven months!! haha Kayden's joker pictures is awesome! I showed my whole zone because we are here at internet together and they loved it. haha Anyways, I can't wait to here from you mom! Love Kyler! :)
 
Mom:
Hi babe! How are doing? Are you feeling better?
 
Kyler:
Hi!!! :)
I'm great!! don't worry! You can tell Mrs. Walton that I had 52 people this week at my English class!! haha It was awesome! We taught them how to pray in English!! Last night was transfers but nothing for me!! I'm here again for at least another cambio!! I'll complete 8 and half months in one area!! haha crazy!!!
 
Mom:
I will let her know! How exciting! I bet they are loving to learn a little English! That could totally change their lives! And you are staying in Cocha? Didn't we already know that because you are training Elder Vaca for 12 weeks?
 
Kyler:
Yeah, but there was still a chance I could go because its been so long! hey have y'all finished my BYU stuff??
 
Mom:
So you're there for a few more weeks, huh?  How many more weeks until the next cambio?
{like my Spanish?}
 
Kyler:
haha yeah its great!! 6 weeks!
 
Mom:
Did dad email you last night?  I know he was working on it but I'm not sure if he emailed you or sent it thru dear elder?
 
Kyler:
No he didn't! It was probably dear elder!  yeah!!! oh hey I have a request!! Can y'all copy and send me a copy of all the P90X videos!! :)) and maybe some workout bands??
 
Mom:
Sure!  I think we can. I will get working on that, and some workout bands. Wow!  Look at you go! We can start calling you Elder Buff!
 
Kyler:
haha I have a goal in mind about baseball after the mish so I'm preparing for that now!   I actually bought a pass for the gym near our house!! haha We go almost every morning!!
 
Mom:
Really...that is awesome! Is it okay to pay for the gym?  What are your plans for baseball?
 
Kyler:
Yeah we can do it!! It's way cheap too. Like 7 dollars. My plans are to come home and absolutely play. If I get accepted to BYU, I WILL play there. And if not, then I'll go somewhere else and play.
 
Mom:
All you can do is your very best and the rest will be taken care of! 
Dad can't get on today but he wanted me to tell you that he loves you very much and that he sent you a dear elder.
 
Kyler:
Which reminds me! Can y'all start applying me to UofU, SLCC, UVU and Dixie??
 
Mom:
Well holy crap!  That is a lot of applying! But yes, we will get working on it! If you work hard, it will all pay off in the end
 
Kyler:
okay sweet! I cant wait to read it!! Tell him I love him and miss him!  Thanks!! and those schools aren't as hard at BYU (I think is what Lexi told me) so it's not as much work!
 
Mom:
I'll check with her!  Since we text after we talk to you anyway! :)
 
Kyler:
hahaha oh nice!! Every week?
 
Mom:
Yes, we chat and comment on twitter and stuff!  We're cool like dat :) 
 
Kyler:
haha, cool!
 
Mom:
I have a feeling your time is up so I wanted to be sure to let you know that I love you and you know how proud I am! You make me smile when I know what you are doing! I am so happy to know that you are preaching the Lord's word! He is mindful of you and loves you so much! We miss you everyday, but know that what you are doing is right! I love you to the moon and back!!
 Love - Mom
 
Kyler:
thanks!! :) yeah I know! and for that I don't worry!
 
Alrighty!! Well I have to go!! I love you mom! Please tell everyone I love and miss them!!! Also, please turn in the BYU app ASAP! I'm getting so anxious about that!! haha and the P90X stuff!! haha Thanks :)
Until next week!!
Love Elder Berrett
 
He also included some pictures! :)

Me and my companion
 
The four missionaries from our ward. 
The one in the middle is Alan, he leaves for his mission tomorrow.
 
Painted on the side of a house...
"We are Catholic. Dont Bother"
 {it's completly normal!}

And why plant a tree when you can plant one in the middle of the road!?

No comments:

Post a Comment