Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 64

May 5, 2014
 
Today's email was pretty uneventful to say the least!
I was just happy to hear from him. :)

He didn't get on until like 4:00 in the afternoon, and by then I was just glad to finally hear from him.  Here is our short conversation...

Kyler:
hey I'm here! Is anyone there?

Mom:
I'm here :)

Kyler:
Hey!!!! so Berkley won state!! awesome! Are there any pictures!?
(in repsonse to my letter to him)

Mom:
(I sent him some pictures)

Kyler:
These are awesome! I'm so excited for them! haha Were there a lot of
people there?

Mom:
The stands were full. Not many from Buford, cause it was the Variety Show and baseball playoffs.

Kyler:
Awesome!! So we skyping next week?? Have you talked with Lexi?

Mom:
Yes, I can't wait! No, I haven't talked to her yet.

Kyler:
 Text her and invite her! I think she's shy to ask because she hasn't seen y'all in so long!

Mom:
Of course I will, silly! Do you have a letter for us? What did you do today? How is your companion?

Kyler:
No I don't actually. Sorry!! I'll talk to y'all on Sunday! We played
soccer. My comp is great!! He's good. I like him!

Mom:
No update?

Kyler:
No sorry. I don't have a bunch of time.

Mom:
How are you doing? Are you okay? Have you gotten the peanut butter yet?

Kyler:
Yes, I'm okay. No, not yet. Packages take a little longer for me to get because
I'm so far from Cochabamba.
Love you all. Got to go!
Love Elder Berrett

And just like that he was gone!
At least I get to talk with him on Sunday!
Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment