Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 68

June 2, 2014

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

So this week was kind of awesome because we had a baptism!!! But I'm not going to lie, the life of a zone leader is a whole lot of work! But the good thing is that I love it!!! My companion and I are sooooo busy!!! I honestly don't understand where the day went when we are sitting at dinner every night. 

This weeks email will be a little short as we weren't able to get a whole lot done. Monday night on elder in my zone had to go into emergency surgery. His appendix burst and it was kind of a dramatic process but we got him into surgery and everything was fine. We just had to be in the hospital with his companion, Elder Emerson from Texas. It was cool, we were there til midnight learning magic tricks. I'll teach y'all when i get home. So we were there for a while and the next day we had to go back and do a split so Elder Emerson could shower and stuff. 

The next day we were in the offices for our interviews with President Dyer. It was my last one. Pretty sad actually. B'ut hes great and gave me a whole bunch of tips and encouragement with my new calling as zone leader. I'm actually really sad to see him go. Hopefully I can adjust well to the new president. I'm sure he'll be awesome too.

Thursday was the baptism of Alex!!!!! It was small but super spiritual and awesome!!! I love baptisms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this week we didn't get as much done because we ran around like chickens with our head cut off going from place to place, hospital to hospital, and etc. we taught about 18 lessons that went well. I will admit as much as I love being a zone leader, I miss being a normal missionary working everyday. But there's a reason why I'm here and I know God has put me here to do this work. So I'm 10000% willing to do it and love it! 

So Easton got blessed!? That's awesome!!! and Ayden is getting baptized!!!! Awesomer!!!!! Sounds like things are amazing back there! I couldn't be happier for everyone!! Well I love you all so much! Please send everyone my love!! Have a wonderful week!!

Love 
Elder Berrett

Me and Elder Weekes this morning (and others)

The baptism we had this week! His name is Alex. Hes super awesome. He's twenty and loves the church. His testimony after he was baptized was so spiritual. I was super happy for him. We had the ward mission leader do the ordinance.

The baptism and the other missionaries from our ward that were there.

Morning studies with mate!!! Hipsta!!!!


My companion and I had a picture war the other night laying in bed.

BFF's

No comments:

Post a Comment