Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Week 27

August 19, 2013

Howdy everyone!!!! :)

Well this week was just great!!!! We did a whole lot of service which is always a great way to feel the spirit and feel good! We did a whole lot of yard work for some less active members that we found just by knocking their door! It was great!! They came to church yesterday and said that they really missed it. So we are going to continue to visit them and help them. My companion and I had 3 investigators at church yesterday so we were really excited about that! We currently have 4 people committed to a baptism date! We still have a lot of work to do with all of them but hopefully they can continue to progress and want to learn and know more.

We've been thinking of ways to find more investigators and help our members get involved also, so we decided, with two other companionship's that we are going to teach classes de ingles cada martes in la noche!!! {English classes on Tuesday evenings}  We started this week and had 5 people there!  It's pretty fun! They are making announcements about it at church and the people are telling us they want to come! We tell them to bring friends and people who might also be interested in the gospel too! So I"m excited to see how many we have tomorrow!! 

So I have an accomplishment that dad will be proud of! I can Moon walk!!! Elder Rojas break dances and he taught me!! haha I'm pretty excited about it!  Also, I'm kind of upset (lol) with all of you because I had to find out through a letter from Tahnee from almost 2 months ago that shes pregnant!!! How come nobody told me before!!!???? haha Well Congrats Tahnee, Taylor, and Ayden!!! Looks like we are going to have a little carrot top running around!!! hahah Gosh that's crazy that it will be 1 when I get home!! 

Well it sounds like everyone is adjusting to school pretty well! I cant believe its already the school year. That's awesome that Kayden is announcing for the softball team! I bet he's legit! Tell everyone to keep up the hard work!! Alrighty, that's all I can think of for now!!! If I forgot something I"ll let y'all know!! I love you all!! :)

Elder Berrett

Both Rick and I each sent him an email and were both waiting by the computer to chat with him.  Unfortunately, the server (on his end) is not working very well.  We experienced this a little last week, but today he was gone before the email even came through.  I hope that at least he got our emails and knows that we are thinking and praying for him.

If you haven't written him in a little while, I know he would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment