Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Week 22

July 15, 2013

yeah!! so this week was really good!! a whole lot of things clicked for me! the Spanish is almost there! give me one more month and it shouldn't be a problem whatsoever!! i love it!! i love talking with people! also I became really close with the ward as we had a big activity on Saturday with the whole stake! a huge dance festival actually! We spent all week helping the ward with their dances and helping set up because our building hosted it! it was so fun! i have pictures for y'all. also we taught like crazy this week! we've been working really hard with this one lady named Milian. She's about 65 years old and she's very depressed because her husband recently passed away. She was a reference from a member!  Yesterday we asked her to be baptized on Aug. 3!  She accepted!! hopefully I'll have a baptism on my birthday!!! i went to immigration's this week to renew my visa! I was illegal for a little bit but I'm all good now!!! haha that was my week!! normal!! next week will be slow and boring as my companion gets his wisdom teeth out tomorrow! so we probably will be stuck inside for a day or two.

He emailed me early in the morning to let me know that he received his debit card.  So I called the bank and got it all taken care of.  I know he was so happy to have finally got it!!  
{Without it, he has been on a very strict budget} :)

I also gave him email addresses of all his grandparents, so hopefully you will be hearing from him soon.

Mom:
Know that we love you to the moon and back. We are beyond blessed because of your service.  I can' t really explain why, we just are. So thank you for that!! Be prayerful in all that you do! Keep writing in your journal and making good use of your time. I am so happy that you are enjoying your time and that you are happy!  I can't tell you how nice it is for me to hear that you are doing well.  I love you so very much!  Love - Mom

Kyler:
I love you too! thanks so much. I'm glad y'all are receiving blessings. that makes all this worth it. i mean that. tell everyone hi and that i love them. Until next week! i love you all!
Elder Breezi

No comments:

Post a Comment