Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week 45

December 23, 2013

Hello Everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

      This week was a little crazy. We had Zone Conference on Tuesday which went well but we all kind of got chewed out in a spiritual way because our mission has been getting so many missionaries, but our baptisms are going down. It's actually kind of weird. I think it's simply because the mission is so young and there are so many inexperienced missionaries out right now. With time, all the numbers should go up, I believe. 
      I had my typical interview with president on Friday. That was great as always! He actually asked me for my opinion on a lot of the problems in the mission and how we can better them. I thought he was asking everyone that but apparently not! So it was good to know he trusts in my opinion! 
     We did so much service this week! That went well! Saturday we were out in the sun all day and I rolled my sleeves up. My arms got destroyed. It's actually funny. I'll send a pic if I have one, I think I do. haha 
   The work is going great!! We have about 10 baptism dates lined up for January. We are praying that some, if not all, go through.
   So everything is great here. It's a blessing to be a missionary during Christmas time. I've learned so much. Especially the true meaning; the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. It really makes me want to give so bad. haha
I cant wait to be all grown up with money so I can just blow it on people who really need it. hahaha  I have so many sweet giving ideas!! Anyways, I hope all is well back home and that everyone is enjoying the Christmas spirit and season! I can't wait to hear from y'all! And I can't wait to talk on Wednesday!!! :)) I love you all! 

Elder Berrett

Dad:
Are you still there?

Kyler:
Hey!! I'm here!! 

Dad:
Sorry bud - I've been in a meeting and mom is shopping. I don't think she will be getting on today. It sounds like things are going good. We will be praying right along with you for your investigators. Merry Christmas to you as well. Do you know when you will be skyping on Christmas so we can plan for it?

Kyler:
No. I don't know but I'm going to call you guys tomorrow sometime!! So keep your phones on you! 

Dad:
Okay bud - We will wait until tomorrow. I'm sorry but I've got to but I can't wait to talk on Christmas!!

Kyler:
Hey, but I need all my skype information again so when I call y'all tomorrow have it ready so I can write it down!!
Tell everyone I love them and can't wait!! 

Me and Elder Week's jumping

Celebrating my companions birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment